A true open hardware ,BeagleBone Series is credit-card-sized Linux computer that connects to the Internet and runs software such as Android 4.0 and Ubuntu. With plenty of I/O and processing power for real-time analysis provided by an AM335x 720MHz ARM® processor, BeagleBone can be complemented with cape plug-in boards to augment functionality.
And this Grove – Grove Cape for BeagleBone Series is an expansion board for BeagleBone Series to work with abundant Grove resources. There are 6 ready Grove sockets on the board cevering functions like UART, I2C and ADC. And in this way, all Grove Modules are accessible for the BeagleBone board. Wanna make some projects with BeagleBone and need some sensors or display? This Grove – Grove Cape for BeagleBone Series can bring you this convenience.
- Dimension：69.9X54.8X17.5 mm
- Digital I/o port voltage protection
- Digital allows maximum input voltage 5V
- Analog input by partial pressure resistance , Ratio of 1.8/5
- Analog port allows maximum input voltage 5V