- Stereo camera module: Dual 2MP USB 2.0 camera in visible light and infrared, data transferred in one USB cable
- High Resolution: dual 1/2.7” OV2710 image sensors, max resolution 1920×1080, you can get two synchronized HD images.
- Frame Rates: MJPG 30fps@1080p, 30fps@720p; YUY2 30fps@640x 480
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, support Windows, Linux, Mac and Andriod with UVC, just connect the camera to PC, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: this tiny 54mmx30mm camera board can be installed in any machine of the ticket gate, face scan payment, robot project and other machine vision application.
The B0198 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family to meet the requirement of application in face recognition and biological detection. It’s a UVC compliant synchronized stereo module. It has two 2MP USB 2.0 camera modules (RGB and IR dual output), and transfers data from one USB cable.
– Sensor: 1/2.7” OV2710
– Resolution: 2MP 1920 x 1080
– Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
– Frame Rates: MJPG 30fps@1080p; YUY2 30fps@640x 480
– Field of View (FOV): 95°
– Lens Mount: M12
Functionality and Compatibility
– Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
– System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
– Power Supply: USB Powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 500mA
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
– Dimension: 54mmx30mm
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)