Arducam IMX219 Low Distortion IR Sensitive (NoIR) M12 Mount Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano and also can be used on compute module and other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is its low distortion (<3%) of view.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: 30fps@8MP, 60fps@1080p, 180fps@720p
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8mm
- F.NO: 2.8
- View Angle: 75 Deg. (Horizontal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: IR Sensitive, without IR Filter
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Low Distortion IR Sensitive (NoIR) Camera Module
- 1pcs 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- The camera can be used on compute module CM3, CM3+, NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.