12V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S18V20F12
This powerful step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a fixed 12 V output from input voltages between 3 V and 30 V while allowing a typical output current of up to 2 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage and offering typical efficiencies of 80% to 90%. Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below the regulated voltage.
|Size:||0.825″ × 1.7″ × 0.38″1|
|Minimum operating voltage:||2.9 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||32 V3|
|Maximum output current:||2 A4|
|Output voltage:||12 V|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y5|
|Maximum quiescent current:||5 mA6|
|PCB dev codes:||reg14a|
|Other PCB markings:||0J7765, blank white box|
- Without included optional headers or terminal blocks. Height with terminal blocks installed is approximately 0.5″.
- Without included optional headers or terminal blocks. Terminal blocks add 3.4 g.
- Absolute maximum. Recommended maximum operating voltage is 30 V, and reverse voltage protection only works up to 30 V.
- Under typical conditions, where the input voltage is close to the output voltage. Maximum output current can be higher when stepping down and lower when stepping up.
- For input voltages up to 30 V.
- Typical worst case (i.e. with VIN at 3 V). Quiescent current depends on the input and output voltages and is much lower for most of the input voltage range. The ENABLE pin can be used to reduce the quiescent current to well under 1 mA.