The Solar Power Manager (C) is compatible with general 6V~24V solar panels. It can recharge the 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries through solar panel or USB TYPE-C connection, and provides 5V / 3A regulated output (with multi protocols support including PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP).
The module features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function and multi protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep operating with high-efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suitable for solar powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
- Supports MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel
- Flexible battery recharging: from solar panel or USB TYPE-C power adapter
- Compatible with 6V~24V solar panels, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input
- Onboard MPPT SET switch, select the level closed to input level to improve recharging efficiency
- Onboard aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, stable performance
- Embedded battery holder, supports 3x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery
- Multi protection circuits: over charge / over discharge / reverse-proof / over heat / over current, stable and safe to use